Monday, February 27, 2006

Seven for Sunday, 2/26

Trying to catch up after a busy few days kept me from blogging. Let's go ahead and start with the seven most listened to songs on my iPod in the past week.

The top 7, based on my iPod's playcount (last week):
1. Perfect Situation - Weezer - Love the line, "Here's the pitch, slow and straight/All I have to do is swing and I'm a hero...but I'm a zero." (1)
2. No Way Back - Foo Fighters - Straight-forward and rocking. (3)
3. Foxy, Foxy - Rob Zombie - (5)
4. Lights and Sounds - Yellowcard (2)
5. Wings of a Butterfly - H.I.M. (4)
6. I.R.S. - Guns n' Roses - Wow. Who'da thunk I'd have a GnR song??? No classic, but not bad. (-)
7. Winter's Wolves - The Sword - Need to hear somemore from this retro metal band. But I'm still enjoying this one. (6)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home