Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Seven for Sunday, 2/19

Still running a day or two behind. I promise I wrote the play list results down on Sunday - I just haven't posted until now.

My top 7 songs, based on my iPod play count (last week):

1. Perfect Situation - Weezer - Every time I think this song might go down the list, it gets stuck in my head again. It could soon battle the Foo's DOA for the all time #1 on my young list. (1)
2. Lights and Sounds - Yellowcard - So I finally saw the video for this song. They have a violinist? (3)
3. No Way Back - Foo Fighters - Perhaps knowing their all-time #1 record is in jeopardy... (-)
4. Wings of a Butterfly - H.I.M. (2)
5. Foxy, Foxy - Rob Zombie - New Rob Zombie, much like old Rob Zombie. Still a fun listen. So many of his songs, much like this Zombie stomp, would seem to translate well at a strip club - kind of steamy and naughty with a driving beat.
6. Winter's Wolves - The Sword - Had been reading about this band - who sound like a Sabbath throwback (not that there's anything wrong with that). Finally got to hear some for myself. They rock. And you gotta love a song with wolves howling in it. (-)
7. Dare - Gorillaz - Didn't have the power that Feel Good Inc. had but still a good tune. (4)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home