Friday, January 06, 2006

Five For Friday, Vol. 18: Murray on NCAA Football Edition


This week I turn to Chief Jonworld Sports Correspondent Murray for the top 5 list. Still riding the excitement of the NCAA football national championship game, I was trying to think of some related list. My Las Vegas buddy helps me out with his list of the best college football games of the year. I can't really argue with him because I couldn't think of any that would top it.

Check Murray's top five, led by the USC Trojans come from behind win over the resurgent Notre Dame Fighting Irish...followed by USC's Wednesday loss to Texas.

Murray hits the highlights of each game.

Top 5 NCAA Games of '05 [Murray's View on Sports]

1 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

You certainly have the better view of the West Coast games than here in central Arkansas, Murray. The USC-Fresno game was on long after my bedtime and the final - if I remember correctly - didn't even make the next day's paper.

Ohio St-TX, I did watch some and was impressed with Texas in that one, given their reputation for choking in big games. In hindsight, I guess that presaged big things to come for them.

The LSU-AZ St. game was a good one, but more for the off-the-field context of the post-Katrina game than the on the field stuff. Although LSU produced a memorable last minute, come-from-behind win.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home