Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Seven for Sunday plus 2 days

Memorial Day threw me off my list schedule - among other things. But here's what I listened to the last week. Now as for what I watched, I've spent a lot of the month and more than a little of this past holiday weekend watching met-ul videos and shows on VH1 Classic. The channel dubbed May the Metal Month and I have been banging my head for weeks. Long live 'eavy met-ul.

I imagine my playlist for next week will better reflect some met-ul. But the past week, it was still mostly the new Chili Peppers album that kept my attention.

1. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers (last week: 7)
2. Tell Me Baby - Red Hot Chili Peppers (1)
3. Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers (-)
4. Warlocks - Red Hot Chili Peppers (-)
5. Made You Feel Better - Red Hot Chili Peppers (4)
6. No Way Out - Foo Fighters (-)
7. The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand (-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home