Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Seven for Sunday (5/14) plus two days

Sorry Internet connection problems - I'm told I need a new modem - and work have conspired to keep us apart. But never fear, here's what I've been listening to the past week...and there's a definite theme: I got the new Chili Peppers album. I like it but I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around 28 new songs.

So here are the songs I've listened to most the past week, based on my iPod playcount:

1. Danni California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Desecration Smile - Red Hot Chili Peppers - I guess it probably shouldn't surprise that the top 4 songs are the first two on each disc of the new double album.
4. Tell Me Baby - Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand
6. Worldwide Suicide - Pearl Jam
7. Torture Me - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Flea is just amazing on this new album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home