Monday, February 13, 2006

Seven for Sunday, 2/12

OK, I'm changing my date format. If I'm going to call it Seven for Sunday, I should actually end the music count on Sunday. So that's what I'm doing. We're at 3 weeks for this week's No. 1...could perhaps challenge the Foo's DOA for the all-time No. 1 crown.


The top 7 songs played on my iPod, based on the playcount (last week):
1. Perfect Situation - Weezer - It's especially cute to hear my 3 yr old daughter singing along to the chorus. (1)
2. Wings of a Butterfly - H.I.M. - Cool song. (-)
3. Lights and Sounds - Yellowcard (2)
4. Dare - Gorillaz (3)
5. Animals - Nickelback (7)
6. Fall Behind Me - The Donnas - OK, been hearing it on that car commercial and got stuck in my brain and had to listen to it. (-)
7. Every Day is Exactly The Same - Nine Inch Nails (6)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home