Monday, December 05, 2005

Seven for Sunday, 12/4/05

Got some new music loaded into the iPod this week. Expect a full review of the new System of a Down album soon after giving it a few days to work its way into my head.

For the week ending 12/4/05, based on the play count of my iPod (last week):
1. DOA - Foo Fighters - Back on top. (2)
2. Hung Up - Madonna - I still really like this dance tune. (1)
3. Hypnotize - System of a Down (3)
4. Animals - Nickelback - Every time I write them off as Bon Jovi: The Next Generation, with nothing but syrupy (but well done) ballads, they come back with a chunky rocker, like this one. (-)
5. Attack - System of a Down - The opening blast off the new album. It's jarring and tough. (-)
6. Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold (4)
7. One Way Ticket - The Darkness - A nice, catchy song, but it's not "I Believe in a Thing Called Love." (6)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home