Monday, December 19, 2005

Seven for Saturday, 12/17/05

Look at this, a new No. 1...the third in the short life of this countdown, following "DOA" by Foo Fighters and "Hung Up" by Madonna.

For the week ending 12/16, based on my iPod playcount (last week)
1. Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day - "In a land of make believe/that don't believe in me." Latest off Green Day's rock opera supplants the Foos. (4)
2. DOA - Foo Fighters - Let's see if it comes back again. (1)
3. Animals - Nickelback - Quite a week for Nickelback on my iPod (2)
4. Side of a Bullet - Nickelback - A buddy put me on to this one being about slain metal guitarist Dimebag Darrell, so I had to check it out. (-)
5. One Way Ticket - The Darkness - This one keeps bouncing up and down the countdown. (3)
6. Hung Up - Madonna - She keeps hangin' on. (5)
7. Every Day is Exactly the Same - Nine Inch Nails - A new one as I try to decide whether or not I want to get tickets to see NIN in March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home