Saturday, December 17, 2005

Five for Friday, Vol. 15: Alli's and Lucas' Favorite Songs


This week we turn the favorite over to 3-yr old Alli for her five favorite songs:

1. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani - "I like to sing it." (the clean version, obviously)
2. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Favorite part: "How I wonder what you are."
3. The Chipmunk Song - The Chipmunks - Tis the season for singing the Chipmunks' Christmas song in the car on the way to school. Favorite part: "Alvin!"
4. Hard Days Night - The Beatles - Gotta know the classics.
5. I Am The Walrus - The Beatles - Koo-koo-kachoo

And now, from 5yr old Lucas:
1. We Will Rock You - Queen - "Because they say some of my favorite words."
2. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - "You'll go down in history."
3. Some Kind of Monster - Metallica - "I like it because they sing loud." No, I'm not warping my son. I promise.
4. I Am the Walrus - The Beatles - "I am the egg men."
5. "Animal" - Def Leppard - "I just like it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home