Monday, October 24, 2005

Sunny Bono

Jonworld Chief U2 correspondent LT points us to this Rolling Stone interview of U2 frontman Bono, in what LT calls "Bono's Big Week."

"First Bono has lunch with George W. in the White House, now he's sitting down with another larger-than-life figure lots of folks love to hate, Rolling Stone Founder and Publisher Jann Wenner, for his first "Rolling Stone interview." What's more, the interview is available in podcast format, so now we actually hear the sounds of Wenner kissing a rock star's ass, as opposed to having to imagine them as we read along."

Being only a pedestrian fan of U2 (I got "Joshua Tree" and LT got me "Achtung Baby" for me birthday one year), I can appreciate some of the insight into Bonoworld. But I'm sure to Zooropia-philes like LT, the song-and-dance bit may be old news.

Thanks LT for the good read.

Bono's Big Week [Dashboard]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home