Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Clinton Gets Jiggy With It


Seems the former president has released a CD of his favorite music. According to the AP, the CD "features 11 tracts [sic] (methinks the reporter means "tracks" not "tracts" as in "HUGE tracts of land") ranging from jazz to gospel to blues and folk.

"The CD contains: "My One and Only Love" by John Coltrane, "Harlem Nocturne" by David Sandborn, "My Funny Valentine" by Miles Davis, "The Town I Loved So Well" by Phil Coulter, "There Will Never Be Another You" by Art Tatum, "Summertime" by Zoot Sims, "In the Presence of Jehovah" by Mickey Mangun, "Nostalgie" by Igor Butman, "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free" by Nina Simone, "Take My Hand, Precious Lord" by Mahalia Jackson and "Chelsea Morning" by Judy Collins."

Guess he's saving Motley Crue's "She Goes Down" and Nickelback's "Figured You Out" for Vol. 2.

Clinton Compilation CD Popular in Week 1 [AP via Yahoo]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vartan Back On Alias
TV Guide Online 's "Ask Ausiello" column reported that producers of ABC's Alias series have closed the deal to bring back co-star Michael Vartan, whose character, Michael Vaughn, appeared to perish in the ...
Hey, you have an impressive blog here! I'm surely going to bookmark you! I have a Heaters site. It pretty much covers Heaters related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home