Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Back for the Attack

Hullo. It seems I've been horribly busy and inattentive to Jonworld.

Plus, I decided I probably should've blog at work, lest the good folks in IT decide that wasn't what I should do with my spare time there. So whenever I think of something or see something I want to blog, there's usually a delay until I get home or get the kids to bed. By that time I've either: a) Forgotten it in the first place, b) See that it's been done already, or c) All of the above. The answer, usually, is "c."

And so here we are. I'll make another run at this. Perhaps its blog envy that goaded me back in. I love reading my buddy Mike's blog - and now MySpace page. They say I should go the MySpace route. Heather says I should...apparently I read that "everyone is doing it." ...but I just can't get excited about trying to get people to "add" me or vice versa. A little too junior high for me (and I did NOT really care for junior high). No offense, though, guys. That's just the way it seems from the outside looking in (once again, too much like junior high for me).

Maybe my buddy Scott could get inspired and write a sonnet about the irregular blogger. He's got some great ones in his "Sonnet Project."

So goodbye for now. Gotta go make some kid lunches and get started on another day. I assure you I'll try to get back again soon.

JP

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Margo said...

Hey Jon, Chris told me about your blog. Just wanted to say hi, hope you all are doing well.
~Margo

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home