Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Seven for Sunday (two days late)

Running a little behind this week, but life is mostly back to normal after my two-week Nine Inch Nails phase. So let's check out what I listened to the last week.

The top 7, based on my iPod playcount
1. The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand - "So they say you're a troubled boy/just because you like to destroy, all the things that bring the idiots joy/well, what's wrong with a little destruction?"
2. No Way Back - Foo Fighters - "Lately, I've been living in my head/the rest of me is dead, I'm fighting for truth."
3. World Wide Suicide - Pearl Jam - "Medals on a wooden mantle/next to a handsome face, that the president took for granted/writing checks that others pay."
4. Foxy, Foxy - Rob Zombie - "She who looks back, she looks away/she internalizes the motion wave, she is the butcher/she wants the air, she hides the scar under her hair."
5. Perfect Situation - Weezer - "There's the pitch, slow and straight/all I have to do is swing and I'm a hero, but I'm a zero."
6. Gave Up - Nine Inch Nails - "Of the trust I will betray/give it to me, I throw it away. After everything I've done, I hate what I've become."
7. Headlong - Queen - "You're getting in a fight then it ain't so groovy when you're screaming in the night, let me out of this cheap B movie."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home