Sunday, April 09, 2006

To Blog or Not To Blog

So, I guess I've reached the point in the life of Jonworld where I start second-guessing everytime I start to blog something. Then there is the time element - or rather the lack of time.

I see something that piques my interest and in the early months of Jonworld, I was logged in and posting it within minutes. Now, having done that for a while...and having seen several blogs and Web sites and so forth that hit roughly the same area - pop culture, music, movies, TV, politics - you start thinking before you post: "Well that's been done before." or "Ehhh...that's not that interesting." or "I really don't have time to do what I want to do for this."

And so the blog grows cobwebs. Or is it cogwebs? I guess it's cobwebs.

So, I'm ready to make another go of it. I promise. I've missed not blogging. But I want to do something that entertains me or possibly entertains the friends or strangers who happen across this site.

Stay tuned.

And while you're at it, check this stuff out:
Senior Republican to Bush: 'Say Exactly What Happened...' [Reuters via Yahoo] - Will the president ever be held accountable for the leak, or the cherry-picked intelligence in the Iraq war run-up, or the Katrina bungling, or the mounting budget deficit, or the inability to nab Osama, or the unwillingness to tackle rising gas prices and no energy policy other than drilling for more oil, or the coziness between lobbyists and Republican leaders (at least Delay might be held accountable), or the mess that No Child Left Behind is making (even college students can see it), or the underfunded rebuilding of Iraq (a 'dismal failure' says some)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home