Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What He Said, AKA So Much to Blog, So Little Time

I wish I had all the time LT does. Seems work and family demands keep getting in the way of satisfying my blog jones.

That was originally my idea behind daily downloads...actually an idea ripped from several other blogs: A chance to get a lot posted in a short amount of time. But unlike Styx, I do not have Too Much Time on My Hands.

So then, while I'm up to my eye balls in work, I steal a couple of minutes to look around the Internets and what do I find...lots of great posts from LT that I wish I had the time to comment on. I can only point you in his direction.

LT notices what I did - and others about Sunday's Super Bowl. The officiating stunk. Unless you were a Stealer...I mean Steeler.

You've got to love a post that includes the sentence, "Nature abhors a sex-drink vacuum."

And finally, LT tells about Ricky Gervais, the Brit star and creator of TV's "The Office," which has been Americanized of late and has recently been added to my DVR schedule (still think Earl is the funniest on TV right now, though). Anyway, seems Gervais will pen another episode of the American version of the show. Something to look forward to...kind of like tonight's new episode of Lost. Too bad I'll be watching it tomorrow - since I'll be watching the Razorbacks try not to blow another potential victory tonight while Lost is tape delayed until 12:35 a.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, if you haven't been listening to The Ricky Gervais Show podcast from The Guardian, you should be. Funny, funny half-hours, and all free. Ep. 8 is particularly hilarious, but only if you start from the beginning and get a feel for the genius that is Karl Pilkington.

Go download them. Now.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home