Friday, September 09, 2005

Five For Friday, Vol. 1

OK, new feature here in Jonworld. Been pondering it for a while but the hurricane derailed me. I am a list person, so why not inflict lists of a few of my favorite things (I promise no "raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens") on an unsuspecting world.

Today's installment:
Top 5 songs heard to on JP's iPod today

1. Slap In The Face - LA Guns - "Kamikaze hitman, love on the run/no mercy for the children of the night"...listened to this barnburner while doing the noon workout on the elliptical machine.
2. Better Than You - Metallica - Fighting traffic this morning on I-30, I needed something sneering and uptempo.
3. Kick - INXS - Watching Rockstar INXS really has me delving into my INXS catalog regularly. Always remember "Sometimes you kick/sometimes you get kicked."
4. Eye of The Beholder - Metallica - It was a 'tallica kind of day. "Doesn't matter what you see, or into it what you read/You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say"
5. I Like to Move It - Reel to Real - OK, the kids liked the movie Madagascar. This song was in the movie. It's on my iPod to calm them down occasionally.

Tune in next Friday for:
JP's top 5 favorite movies about high school, aka John Hughes is God

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging Shelter from the Storm
It's Friday, which means it's Katrina telethon day. For those who haven't given yet , now is the perfect time to break out those credit cards.
Wow! what a great blog! I'm sure will always visit your blog. Keep up the good work...

I have a home make money site. It pretty covers home make money related stuff.

Feel free to visit it :-)

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://jihhgzvk.com/fccu/cppo.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lchcibsu.com/kvrs/ijiv.html]Cool site[/url]

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://jihhgzvk.com/fccu/cppo.html | http://qfgpmuge.com/iowc/npzy.html

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home