Saturday, January 28, 2006

Five For Friday, Vol. 21: Hmmm...That's Interesting Edition

So much to blog, so little time...that's what I always think. I know the twos or 5s of Jonworld regulars depend on me to keep them updated on the thought-provoking and quirky pop culture news and what ever strikes my fancy. :)

OK, I'm going to level with you. I'm drawing a blank for this week's list. So here are five interesting stories that I found in the last few minutes. I promise I'll do better next week.

1. Scientists Find Frozen Methane Gas Deposit - We need alternatives to oil. That's all I'm saying. So let's get to work devising the technology to safely and effectively make this work. "Power the globe for centuries..."
2. Scorpion Lives for 15 Months Inside Fossil - I know some folks I'd like to see living in a fossil.
3. Scientists to Hunt 'Bigfoot' in Rainforest - Nothing better to do, huh. Why not work on that frozen methane thing.
4. Man With 11-Woman Commune Had Stun Gun? - A rotund, balding 57-year-old man says he persuaded the women to live with him by chanting a spell. Oh, that and some weapons.
5. Artic Ocean Ice Crashes on Alaska Shores - A frozen tsunami, huh. Doesn't sound like fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home